Watch ABSLTA Online AGM
ABSLTA Chairperson’s Christmas message for ABSLTA team and members
to share what we did since June 2021.
1. Three new committees, Ami Worrell , the Secretary, Steven Lupin Leece, the Media Officer and Jane Foulston , the Website and IT coordinator and we gave them a list for their new roles.
2. Stuart Parkinson arranged for Shirley David the trainer to set up committee and sub committee training by zoom which was great reflection and building to understand about our aims for ABSLTA .
3. Shirley gave us her guidance that we need to look our role for one to three year plan which Stuart helped some of us so much.
4. Stuart encouraged half the team (Ashley Clifford, Jill Hipson and Ami Worrell working on new constitution for ABSLTA which was really a massive of work. I heard they did a great job. Later Shirley joined helping Stuart and Jill until it complete. Hugest thanks. We will show it next year for ABSLTA AGM.
5. Gillian Stringer and Judith Kidd did great with treasure and membership regularly.
6. It was really amazing seeing Stephen setting up ABSLTA chats with Linda Day, Peter Brown and Patricia A B Parke which members gave positive feedback.
7. Great feedback from Judith for Xmas quiz as members would love to have quiz every three months! Congratulations Debbie for winning her prize.
8. Many thanks Richard Carter for covering me for few weeks. Also thanks for his editing beautiful Xmas and new year BSL greetings for BSL teachers.
9. Big thanks to ABSLTA members for your valuable support and happy you to share positive thoughts to anyone about ABSLTA.
10. We want to say a massive thanks to Stuart for his passion guide with us to aim for ABSLTA in 2022.